Contact & Location
Orthopedic Surgeon Plano, TX
The friendly staff at Advanced Orthopedics welcomes your call and looks forward to serving you. If you have any questions about our orthopedic services, please call our office at (972) 964-2626. To schedule an appointment, you can call us at (972) 964-2626 or use our secure appointment request form.
Location & Phone
Phone: (972) 964-2626
Fax: (972) 964-8180
- Billing: Ask for Sandra
- Medical Assistant: Ask for Momal
- General Questions: Ask for Sabrina
- Forms and Medical Requests: Ask for Sabrina or Clarissa
1705 Ohio Drive, Suite 200
Plano, TX 75093
Our regular office hours are:
- Monday & Tuesday, 8 am – 4:30 pm
- Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday, 9 am – 4:30 pm
We are closed daily for lunch from 12 pm – 1 pm.
In the event of a life-threatening medical emergency, call emergency medical services at 911 immediately. DO NOT WAIT! Inform the emergency room staff that you are a patient of Advanced Orthopedics and they will contact us.
If you have an urgent medical need and need to talk to Dr. Taba after our regular hours, please call our office at (972) 964-2626 or page Dr. Taba at (972) 648-3875. A doctor is on-call 24 hours a day. Your call will be returned promptly.
At Advanced Orthopedics, we accept workers’ compensation, Medicare, and most major insurance plans. Please contact your insurance company or you may call our office at (972) 964-2626 to find out if we accept your plan.
Insurances we accept:
- Aetna HMO/PPO
- Aetna Workers’ Comp
- Averde PPO
- BCBS HMO, PPO, Blue Choice, Health Select, Fed Select
- Bravo Medicare Advantage HMO/PPO
- Care Improvement Plus
- ChoiceCare (Humana)
- Cigna HMO/PPO
- Coastal Comp Workers’ Compensation
- Galaxy Medical Savings Plan
- HealthSmart GEPO/ACCEL/PPO
- HealthSpring Medicare Advantage
- Independent Medical Systems PPO
- Interplan Health Group (formerly Accountable PPO)
- Interplan Health Group Workers’ Comp
- Majoris (formerly PCT Workers’ Comp)
- MultiPlan PPO
- Optum Health
- Principal Edge
- Pyramid Medicare Advantage
- Superior Medicaid
- Texas True Choice Star Network/PPO
- United Healthcare
- Universal Medicare Advantage HMO
- USA MCO
- Workers’ Compensation (federal & state)
If your insurance plan requires you to pay a co-payment, co-insurance, and/or a deductible, you will need to pay at the time of your visit. For your convenience we accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
If you have a question related to your bill or insurance, please contact our billing specialists at (972) 964-2626.
If your insurance is an HMO/managed care plan and you are required to obtain a referral from your primary care physician, the referral must be obtained before you can be seen for an office visit.
Please coordinate this with your primary care physician in advance. Appointments will be rescheduled if required referrals are not received in the office by the time of your visit.
Dr. Taba at Advanced Orthopedics has hospital and surgery center affiliations with:
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Plano
- Baylor Scott & White Surgicare – Plano
- Dallas Medical Center
- Medical City Plano (formerly known as The Medical Center of Plano)
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Prescriptions and refills for established patients of Advanced Orthopedics are routinely issued during our regular office hours (see above). You can make your request by calling our office at (972) 964-2626.
Refills are generally not issued during the evenings, weekends, or holidays, as Dr. Taba may not have access to all your medical records during those times. It is helpful to anticipate your refill needs to avoid an interruption in your medication therapy.